Monday, April 16, 2012

Susan G Koman 5k


On Saturday the 14th we ran in the Koman Breast Cancer 5k run. I have walked it the past few years with but this year I had two people to run with me! I love to run and love the way I feel after a good run. It felt great to run and finish on Saturday knowing that we were running for a great cause. We all did pretty good too! I had a goal to finish and 27 minutes but that didn't happen. I will blame the monster of a hill we had to run up at the end against the wind. It was killer!

Here are our times. Blake did awesome of course! There was no way I could have kept up with him.



Class
Position
Gun
Time
Chip
Time
Overall
Place
Total
Pace
7
26:05
25:48
103
8:16/M
19
29:12
28:55
196
9:16/M
24
29:57
29:40
224
9:31/M

No comments: