I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday! I know we did!
 |
| My mom left Parker his Easter Basket while we were at church, and a beautiful Easter Lilly! |
 |
| boon (balloon) |
 |
| a few of the goodies he got |
 |
| Cousin Niko showing Parker how to jump |
 |
| He wanted to put his eggs in Devin's basket. |
 |
| egg hunting |
 |
| There is always one kid not looking... |
 |
| OH Parker you are so silly "yay" |
 |
| mmmmm...what is in our eggs |
 |
The Easter bunny stopped by our house while we
were at Karen and Deanna's house |

 |
| Add caption |
 |
| playing with a few new Easter toys |
I am so Thankful For this Easter Sunday.and thankful for our savior and his atoning sacrifice. Thankful for the wonderful life I get to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment