Last night Blake completed his 2nd phase of training. He was in on a lot more action and learned so much. Now he will work the evening shift. 3 pm- 1 am.
He came home every morning with some crazy story and it was just way to much to blog about. I doubt I really need to blog about everything he does, especially since hes going to be a police officer for the next 25 years.AND I am sure the crazy stories will never end!
I will let you in on a few things though! hmmm...what to share...I will start with what I can remember.
Last week he was called out to a bar on Beech street and 820 for a shooting. They think it was gang related b.c the group of guys that shot the other group was wearing blue and red. There is a gang in Haltom city and they think that's who it was, but they are not 100% sure because they left after they shot a guy. oh and of course NO witness...but the bar was letting out. The group that was being shot at said that they walked out of the bar and were heading to their car and one of them said "watch out I hear these guys carry Uzis" then they said they just started shooting. They got one guy in the leg and left several bullet holes in the car. CRAZY
This week, his final week he was really busy one night. He had two pursuits. The first one was called in from Haltom City they spotted a stolen car and they came into fort worth so that's where Blake comes in. They chased a guy to a motel 8 and the guy jumped out of the car and ran into a room. They banged on the door and he refused to open so they (not Blake) kicked down the door. Blake and another officer ran in guns drawn, then the other officers followed. Blake said the guy was not being compliant so the officers were kneeing him in the face and stuff. Blake said it was crazy. Blake said while that was going on HE yes Blake spotted another guy hiding under the bed, he was hiding drugs. They pulled him out and put him in cuffs. The ended up having to get a warrant and search the rest of the room and found more drugs. The sad part about this story is that the car had two kids in it and they were running from the police. running lights and stop signs. They were young kids too, one about Parker's age. I guess that's a crack head for ya.
The 2nd pursuit was some drunk guy, but as soon as Blake pulled up the guy wreaked out. So it wasn't a long chase.
So much more action from days. Blake was worried he was going to get extended on this phase because he was so far behind from phase one. His Sargent said he has come along way so he moves onto phase three. This phase he probably arrested at least 1 or 2
people every night, and wrote tons of tickets.
I am proud of Blake! He is doing a wonderful job and the City of Fort Worth should be proud to have him on their team!
I am also Thankful for the wonderful life we live, and even though we don't have much I feel rich compared to the families in northside. My heart goes out to the kids who are forced to be raised into such a crappy life becaue their parents are to selfish to starighten up.
No comments:
Post a Comment