I hate to admit that my sweet baby boy is growing up...tear. It is pretty amazing to see him grow though!
 |
| wearing my shoes |
 |
| cheese |
This month has been full of fun! He is doing so much now it's crazy. He will see us do something and try it himself. We have to be very careful about what we do right now and that is a lot harder than you would think.
 |
| yum...applesauce |
To me Parker acts so much older than he is and he seems SO smart too. I try really hard to make sure I am always teaching him something. I like to think I am doing a great job! This past month he has really taken off and become the talker. Away from home he gets real quiet so I am sure no one believes me but at home he is non stop. He started saying I want some, I'm OK, fall down, dance, Lego's, fish, bite, eat, cool, bike, slide, swing and tree. Add this to what he could already say a few months back and he has a very good vocabulary! He has started making some new animal noises too...neigh for horse, cock a doodle do for rooster, baa for sheep, growl for bear, he kind of ribbits for frog, and moo for cow. We were trying really hard to get the baa to stick and it finally did! He is a pro at showing you where his eyes, nose, mouth, head, belly, toes, ears, and hair are. He recently just learned where his cheeks are and chin. I am working on knees, elbows, arms and legs right now. He is so smart it wont take long to catch on then I need to pull out the medical books!
 |
| playing in our car |
Whats he into these days...well he LOVES to color. I bought him some crayons and coloring books and he gets so excited when I ask if he wants to color. I have to keep a close watch on him so he doesn't walk off and color our walls. He loves playing outside with bubbles and likes me to push him on his tricycle. I also bought some side walk chalk and he likes to decorate our driveway. I workout at the walking park by the library and there is a park. He sees the park and starts pointing and saying "slide". We usually always go since he puts up with me while I workout! He still loves reading, its by far his favorite thing to do! This year I planted my flower garden and added a vegetable garden and he has really enjoyed helping me water them. He likes to fill it up with water. While I am watering the flowers he likes to run in front of the hose, so hes a wet mess when i am done. I am sure you can just imagine what kind of fit he throws when its time to come in.

Other than the fits he has been throwing we are enjoying this super fun stage! Wish me luck while I try to tame the fit monster. I look forward to seeing what he does over the next month!
 |
| I checked on him before I went to bed and this is how he was sleeping! |
 |
| coloring |
 |
| playing angry birds on grandma's phone. |
 |
| chasing bubbles...I love his expression! |
I am so grateful for my sweet family! Special thanks to Blake for being such a hard worker so I can stay home with my baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment