This morning while laying in bed I thought I need a challenge/goal. I always set myself up for a running goal, and with this heat its just to hard right now. If I still had my gym membership I would have no problem.
So I challenge myself to YOGA FOR 40 DAYS. My friend Kristen is my inspiration for this. She actually challenged herself to NO SUGAR for 40 days. I applaud her for that, she was a trooper! Although her goal was more for religious purposes...I believe. Kristen correct me if i am wrong.
I chose Yoga because...1. it reduces STRESS, 2. it's ENERGIZING, 3. to become more FLEXIBLE and STRONGER and 4. I need UNITY...bring my MIND,BODY and SOUL to perfect Harmony.
I chose Yoga because...1. it reduces STRESS, 2. it's ENERGIZING, 3. to become more FLEXIBLE and STRONGER and 4. I need UNITY...bring my MIND,BODY and SOUL to perfect Harmony.
Today was day 1. My last day will be September 20th. To bad I can't travel around the world and do yoga. Like the book/movie EAT PRAY LOVE. ( maybe now would be a good time to get through the book!)
No comments:
Post a Comment