Parker loves watermelon! I introduced it to his cousin Devin the other day and he wasn't to sure of what to do with it yet. I took some very entertaining pictures that I have to post!
Now these next pictures are from when I gave both boys watermelon.
After the first three pictures it looks like they were both happy!
Then Devin pulled it out and away from his mouth. Poor thing, I couldn't get him to understand it was in his hand. Everytime I tried to move his arm so it would go back in his mouth he would scream louder at me.
then he just dropped it all togehter.
meanwhile parker is just going to town with his watermelon and looking at Devin like whats wrong?!
Devin evetually just got to the point where even if it was in his mouth he was mad b.c he didn't know how to eat it. In time he will know the same joy as Parker!
He didn't like me at this point...So I promise I did feed him his baby food!
after he ate his jar of food, he was HAPPY!




No comments:
Post a Comment