Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 months

If you are counting weeks (Mondays), Parker was 10 months yesterday! or if you go by the date...on Thursday my sweet baby boy will be 10 months. I really do wish I could freeze time, he is getting so big and doing things so quickly. The closer he gets to 12 months the more independent he will become, and it makes me so sad. I LOVE how much he needs me now.


He is all over the place. He is actually up on hands and knees crawling, he is holding onto things and walking a lot more. The walker my mom got him is finally getting some good use. He loves pushing it. He is becoming a sly little stinker too. He has a really good fake cry and can throw a back arching fit to get his way! He loves to clap and wave at random times. He has only waved at us at the right time maybe twice. We are working on it thought! He is started to let go of things more often and stand all by himself, but as soon as he realizes what hes done he sits done or grabs a hold of something quickly. He is becoming a climber to...oh great!



He loves food! I think his favorite vegetables is squash and he loves all fruits but Watermelon by far is his favorite, second is blueberries! They other day he was eating his vegetables like a good boy and as soon as he saw me take out a pair to slice it up he wouldn't take another bite unless it was the pear. smart kid! If he hears me say milk he immediately crawls over to me and lunges at me...Love it!


he feel asleep while I was walking. this doesn't look very comfortable.

He got stuck under the bar stool...MOM HELP

He plays with Lexi's tail all the time!

this is some serious bed head
He loves to read!




As much as I want to get rid of the dogs sometimes, I can't. He loves them so much.

No comments: