Friday, August 5, 2011

Suck it up!

Blake Finally had a doctors appointment this morning, thank goodness its only a strain!!! The doctor told him he can still do everything its just going to hurt. They ended up giving him a steroid shot and said that hopefully in a week he should be feeling better. In the meantime I plan on getting him adjusted to help speed up the process.

I feel bad for him right now because he has a cold and it hurts to sneeze or cough. I tried to get him to use the Netti pot before he got the cold to try and prevent it...but he never listens to me until its to late!


I am so THANKFUL its nothing serious. It would have really sucked for him to get pushed back to the next class.
Blake moves forward with Class 129!

129! FEELIN' FINE!

No comments: