Blake: The Academy is going well! Right now they are learning search and seizure. It sounds so complicated. The week prior they were learning about abuse. I think that really stressed Blake out. They showed them some pretty horrible pictures, movies, and talked about some really sad cases. They mean well when they show them that stuff, they are just trying to prepare them for the stuff they will be seeing everyday.
This week they are going to practice how to properly search a car and house. They are also bringing in drugs from off the street they find to show them what they look like. I have learned some interesting stuff about whats goes on out on the streets.
Blake got his police belt. He doesn't have his whole uniform yet so they only wear it when they are practicing CT...combat training. I think! Hopefully soon he will get his whole uniform, part of the reason he isn't wearing it is because they are being punished. They get in trouble for every little thing and that's part of their punishment.
Sternum injury is still a problem but he is just fighting through the pain. If he could get a week of rest in it would probably heal but that's not happening until he graduates.
His grades are great...He got a 99 on his last test. He missed one question, so close too. He is doing great on his workout times too.
Christine: I am staying committed to my 40 day yoga challenge. going on my second week and haven't missed a day. SO proud of myself!!! Some days I only get 10 minutes in but hey its 10 minutes! I still go walking with my friend in the mornings so its not like I am not doing anything else :)
When I first started by day three I was so sore, and wanted to give up so badly. Now it feels wonderful, still hard but wonderful!
No more pictures of me doing yoga, so these will do!
No more pictures of me doing yoga, so these will do!


No comments:
Post a Comment