Saturday, October 23, 2010

37 weeks

I had my weekly check up yesterday during lunch. Everything looks and sounds good! Parker's heart beat was just puttering away... he always gets excited to see our midwife! She always talks to him and tells him what a good boy he is for being in the right position. It's cute!

I had to have more blood work and my group B strep test this visit. Not fun but it had to be done. I should get the results for my group B strep test on my next visit. I took Vitamin C and garlic all week so we can hopefully get a negative test.

I didn't gain any weight and that alone always makes me super happy. Staying away from carbs and sugar is harder than I imagined. I figure if I continue to eat really good for breakfast, lunch and dinner a cookie here and there wont hurt! At our work charity event Bras For A Cause they had cake and the lady serving it gave me a big corner piece! I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

Today is Rachel's Baby Shower for Devin. I better run Tiffany and I have a busy day ahead of us!

No comments: