Saturday, October 16, 2010

36 week update

I went to see my midwife yesterday morning before work to have my 36 week checkup. Everything checked out good! I love seeing my midwife every week, she makes me feel very good about myself and always has something positive to say. I weighed in and gained 2 pounds in one week...that was my fault I cheated. Work was a struggle and I needed to get out and let loose. At the time the nuggets and fries and the Halloween Hershey kisses did the trick!

Food update...this is going to be really hard for me to accomplish! Since I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and Parker will be gaining the most weight the next 3-5 weeks I need to try to stay away from carbs as much as I can. High protein diet here I come. My first thought was I am having to do this because I am gaining to much weight. Donnellynn told me that right now the baby feels to be a really good size but she doesn't want me to go over board on carbs and have a big baby. I don't want a huge baby either so I will do my best.

This coming up week should be really fun and exhausting. Monday I have a breastfeeding class that I am really looking forward to, Tuesday scouts for church, Wednesday Bras For A Cause, my work is a sponsor. It's held at the Gaylord Glass Cactus. We decorated a bra...can't wait to see it on the runway! Curious you should come and find out what I am talking about! Thursday I have a relief society event at Church, always fun hanging out with the girls! Friday doctor and then NOTHING! Saturday is Rachel's baby shower for Devin! and Sunday we have a family dinner. I know I am really busy.

Tonight Blake and I are taking advantage of him not working the Rangers playoff game and going on a date. We have been trying to do something for the past 3 weeks and something always comes up. Next weeks post should be a good one...stay tuned

No comments: