I had my last 2 week check up with my midwife yesterday. I now will be going in every week until I deliver...I can't believe its almost time!
Everything sounds and looks great! My blood pressure was a little high but nothing that made them real concerned. I have just been very overwhelmed at work trying to train two new people and the morning before my appointment was a bit rough.
This past weekend I had a cold/allergies and was stuck inside the house all weekend getting plenty of rest. On of the midwifes told me to eat a tablespoon of honey and minced garlic to help prevent my cold/allergies from turning into a sinus infection.On top of that I was taking my vitamin C and Echinacea. After two days of that I was feeling much better. It wasn't fun having to force it down my throat but I wasn't about to start taking medicine this far in my pregnancy. I am now just stuffy in the morning and at night, nothing I can't live with.
Night time has been an experience. My belly feels so heavy at night especially when its time for me to go to bed. It's hard to get comfortable and if I want to flip over to my other side I feel like I am carrying 100 pounds. who would have thought 35 extra pounds made such a difference. I am super proud of myself I have made it this far in my pregnancy and only gained 35 pounds. I think over the last 2 months I have gained 2 pounds!
My emotions were crazy early in the week, I think mostly because I was tired and not feeling my best. It could be because I wasn't able to go to the gym too. Now that I am feeling better I plan on getting out and enjoying this nice weather and it's back to the gym Monday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment