One of the perks of being married to a police officer is every year we get to go to the zoo for free! Going to the zoo with daddy is always fun and if anything ever went down at the zoo I have a feeling we would be pretty safe!
This year the Silver's and The Naylor's joined us. All our boys are the same age so they had a blast. Now us parents on the other time had our hands full! we had a total of 7 kids to watch over and 4 of them are rowdy 3 year olds!
here are the few pictures I took. It ended up being super busy, I think every school had a field trip to the zoo this day.
He really enjoyed looking at the snakes and other reptiles this time.
I think they were looking at a snake...this is probably the only time we got them all 4 together and still.
Parker and Wyatt petting the snake. This is a must when we come to the zoo.
After we left the zoo we went to the food park around the corner. The boys had a blast playing in the dirt and rocks. this picture doesn't show how dirty he was. He was filthy!
On our way home after a very fun day! I usually end up in the back seat since Jenna hates the car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment