Jenna is 4 months old...I am late on this post so in a week she will already be 5 months old. This month flew right by us.
| sitting up so good! |
Over the past month Jenna has really started to show us a glimpse of her personality. She has started grabbing for everything and if she gets it, it goes straight to her mouth. She still growls when she is happy and mad. Her growl changes slightly depending on her mood but its mostly the same. Its pretty cute! If you sit her on your lap she gets so excited and starts rocking back and forth and throwing her arms around. she looks like she is ready to just take off! she drools like crazy too. Just last week we discovered she is able to sit up on her own. The first time we tried she was still pretty wobbly and unsure of what she was doing. this week she is sitting straighter, she still wobbles and falls over. she can sit up for a long time if she has something to hold onto to.Parker loves that she is starting to do more and so do we!
We took her for her 4 month check up and she is healthy and growing fast! She is 27" inches long and weighs 16 pounds and 4 ounces. she is in the 99th percentile for height and 85% for weight. Its so crazy how big she is. She is currently wearing 9 months clothes. Some clothes she never even got to wear because she was to tall for them. We never had this problem with parker, our only set back with him was he was to short! Blake likes to call Jenna "shaq baby".
She has been going to the chiropractor every two weeks. We are still dealing with tummy issues, getting better but still having some trouble.. I have a long list of food I can't eat. all dairy, peanut butter, peppers, hot dogs, smoked sausage, possibly chocolate and pineapples.
She is one lucky girl to have a brother that loves her so much! I can't keep him out of her face!
in return she loves him just as much. He can get her to smile and laugh all the time. I have only gotten her to laugh once. I have lost my ability to get kids to laugh or maybe its just her. Parker still thinks I am funny!
Aunt Rachel passed this farm down to Jenna. I had it in her closet and Parker keeps pulling it out to play with it. He really likes it! He plays with her toys more than his right now.
My love for running has been put on hold due to Jenna. I have tried several times taking them both with me but Ms. Jenna just doesn't like it. I can usually get a good 10-15 minutes into my run and she starts screaming. running is my stress reducer and when she starts crying it stresses me out so I get nothing out of the run. she hates the stroller as much as she hates the car seat. I like to joke with Blake that she is like him and just doesn't like to workout. So Instead of running I try to do a workout video while she is sleeping.
I finally got Jenna to laugh! Usually its Parker making her laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment