Wednesday, January 8, 2014

39 weeks

I have made it to 39 weeks...boohoo. I have officially been pregnant 10 days longer than I was with Parker. Little Ms. Jenna is just taking her sweet little time and doesn't want to meet anyone until she is 100% ready. I think everyone has told her we are ready to meet her, she isn't listening!
 
At my check up everything looks great. I am measuring right at 39.5 weeks so half a week ahead, not that it means anything. No protein or sugar in my urine so that's really great, I haven't had an issue ever so glad I am still not having trouble. Before my check up I went to the chiropractor and got an adjustment and a massage! That was a nice little treat for me!
 
So I am having contractions but not painful ones and half the time I don't notice them. My midwife says she thinks they are doing something and they probably are but until they start hurting I wont get excited. Yep, I said it...I want to feel pain! This may be the only time you hear me say that. I do however know my body is SLOWLY preparing its self. I did lose my mucus plug around 7:30 on Saturday night after a 45 minute walk. I experienced some cramping but nothing came of them. On Monday I went for a 2.5 mile walk and still nothing. since walking isn't doing the trick I have decided to just let nature takes its course. It is very hard to do but I am just not willing to stress myself out tying all the crazy things to induce labor. If she was really ready walking would do it. I will continue to walk if the weather allows it but in the meantime I will enjoy getting plenty of rest. *sigh*
 

No comments: