My appointments are every week until Jenna comes. Last week everything well with my appointment and same as todays. She is very comfortable and it doesn't seem like she has any plans on joining us this year! To bad, she could have been our little tax deduction!
I am measuring right around 39 this week, and I finally didn't gain any weight! That's a first for this whole pregnancy! The past week or so I have felt like I have had more energy, which is good and bad. Good because we have had lots to get done, and bad because I feel like that means I still have a ways to go. I have been going for walks as often as I can and the weather allows. I have the perfect walking partner, Parker. He is always game if I ask if he wants to go ride his bike or scooter.
I have noticed more lower cramps so I can tell my body is preparing, just not fast enough! Last night I woke up to some stomach pains but it turned out to be a false alarm and was just gas pains! glad I didn't tell anyone and get their hopes up!
Now I wait...Jenna gets to decide when she is ready, no one else!
No comments:
Post a Comment