| Parker is going to make an excellent big brother. He likes to help turn on the Doppler! |
34 weeks. The pictures to the right I like best. I look thinner, who knew it was possible!
I never experienced being uncomfortable with Parker, but this time I can sympathize with all the uncomfortable pregnant women out there. I feel like I got kicked between the legs...TMI, sorry! sleeping is good once I am comfortable, but if I have to move I feel like I am 100 years old. It hurts to turn over or get out of bed. My belly is heavy. We had a few nice days recently and I was able to go for a walk those days. Today it is sleeting out so my walking days are on hold until we have another nice day. I can't wait to recover from birth and get back out there and run.
Our birthing class was just a refresher of the signs of false labor and the signs of true labor. We went over everything I need to have at home for my homebirth! I need to head to the store and get that all ready so this time around I am prepared just in case she decides to bless us with her presence early like Parker. I get to order my birth kit when I am 36 weeks, two more weeks. I can't legally have her at home until I am 37 weeks. That just happens to be Christmas week so she can come the day after if she pleases. I sure wouldn't mind, but I want her to take all the time she needs even if that means I will be miserable! We went over the labor stages and signs of transition. I am not scared I can't do it again, I just remember the pain I have to go through and am honestly not looking forward to it! Once I have had and held Jenna the pain will be worth it. I can't wait.
I had a mini shoot with my cousin Tiffany on Wednesday for family pictures. I never really wanted to take maternity pictures this time around. One we are broke preparing for Jenna and I really hate being in front of the camera! Thank you Tiffany for snapping a few quick shots. Non-professional pictures are just as good as professional sometimes! I love them and I love them even more because they didn't cost me a thing. Here are some pictures of us. I am 34 weeks and more than ready to pop!
Look at my big boy! He is precious, we love him so much! I can't wait to see him with Jenna. He already loves her so much. When I ask him if he is going to be sweet and love Jenna he says "yes, she's going to cry too" Well the books that we read have taught him one thing, babies cry, and they do!













No comments:
Post a Comment