Wednesday, December 18, 2013

36 weeks

I had my 36 week appointment today. Next week I will be 37 weeks and in the clear to have Jenna at home. If I go into labor this week I have to deliver in a hospital, we don't want that.

Today I ordered my homebirth kit and my birthing pool was delivered! Jenna's arrival is getting close! I had my 2nd and last birth class today. It covered postpartum care and newborn care. Fun stuff! We checked my vitals and everything looks and sounds good. Jenna is in the correct position. Huge plus!

On Monday I was stressing pretty good and made a silly mistake and ran next door to ask my neighbor something and after that I couldn't walk. So no running for me until this baby is out. way to much pressure right now. I actually freaked myself out and thought I stirred things up. I woke feeling fine the next day. next week Jenna is welcome to come though! wishful thinking!

I start seeing Sue my midwife every week now!

No comments: