I realize I am behind on my post, give me a break we have been super busy!
This year we got to enjoy two Thanksgiving dinners...ok so maybe every year we get too!
On Thursday we had dinner with my family. Parker had so much fun helping make the cornbread stuffing and eating pie! This year we added a family member, Amy, my brothers fiance! The get married in December that close enough to call her family! Amy and I checked out the deals online while everyone else watched the Cowboys lose...sorry I am not a fan!
| pre-Thanksgiving smoothie |
| helping |
| Parker loves playing on GiGi's phone...he doesn't get to play on ours often, so when GiGi comes over he takes advantage! |
On Friday we had dinner with Blake's family. Parker had a great time eating and playing with his cousins Ethan and Devin. Uncle Pa AKA Uncle Smitty made an awesome sweet potato casserole and Parker gobbled that down! Can't wait until next year to eat it again!
This year we didn't really do any Black Friday shopping, but thankfully my awesome sister in law Rachel picked up a few things for me from Walmart! Thanks again! I did go out later on Friday but everything was already gone or some places still had long lines. I ended up just going home and ordering everything off the Internet. I think I will stick to Internet shopping from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment