We finally found a home!
| After bidding on it for a week to get it for the price we wanted, we finally got it! |
It just hasn't been built yet! We looked at so many pre-owned homes and we either didn't like the floor plan,they were over priced, or it wasn't the neighborhood we really wanted to live in. Well and few we missed putting in a contract by a few days.
We are really excited to have our home built and love that we get to live in the Dorado Ranch neighborhood! Our church is around the corner and I can walk there. I doubt I will but I can if I want!
The builder is currently still waiting on the permit to come in, should be next week or so. Then they will start to build our house. It should be done by the end of February. We are so excited!
The next three months should be fun! We are living with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment