It has been a while since I have wrote a post on Blake. He comes home with so many stories and I know everyone would love to read about them, but I just don't have that much time. Parker keeps me very busy.
Blake has been keeping busy at work, and he still loves it. I just want to share a few things and brag about him a little.
On December 4, Blake worked a assault call. Some guy got the crap beat out of him by another guy in rush hour traffic. The guy who got beat up was alone but the guy who beat him up actually had his wife and kids with him. Great example for those kids. Anyway, moving "forward with bragging about Blake! The guy who got beat up called Blake's Sargent and said " Blake did a good job on my call, and he was highly professional. I know he works hard but its always nice to know that others notice his hard work. Police officers usually don't get good remarks they usually just get bad complaints. So Proud!
So cops have a very interesting type humor, I guess for the line of work they are in you have to.
I find these sayings funny...
When someone commits suicide they call them sad pandas, and Monday is the day of the week they have the most suicide calls.
They call old people Blue hairs
I thought I had more to share but I can't think of anything right now. It will come to me when I am not at the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment