Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We live in a sick world...

Sometimes admitting that we live in denial is a good thing. We know crazy stuff goes on around us but not knowing is a plus! Now that Blake is a police officer I know things. He has shown me known drug houses, told me about certian areas that are "ghetto" that appear to be really nice. I have learned that no matter where you live, bad is everywhere.

Just after my last Blake update post, he came home with more crazy stories! If my Blake updates don't keep you reading my blog I don't know what will!

He told me that a guy beat his wife with a baseball bat, shoved it down her throat. Then he left her bleeding in the middle of the street. When the cops got there he wouldn't open the door, so they had to kick it down.

Well the internet is a whole new world for dating...a gross dating world! Blake told me they got a call from a lady needing a ride home from a couples house she met on the internet. She met this couple on the internet with plans to have intercourse. they pickedher up and took her back to their place and they wanted a three way, she didn't want a three way so she ran out of the house and call the cops.
Maybe she shouldn't look for lovin some other place! What did she expect!

Keep a close watch on your kids. Can you trust anyone these days?
Blake got a call from an apartment complex saying a guy was in the gym watching kids swim and pleasuring himself. They didn't catch him in the act but he has been seem watching/following. Once the cops got there to talk to the apartments all these other people started saying they saw him following his daughter, he grabed his daugthers arm, and he was asking girls out on dates. I was very proud of Blake when he told the guy "well if someone grabbed my daughters arm, I would have called the cops then. I wouldn't have waited a few days to say something." That idiot thought he would keep a close watch and confront him on his own...not a good idea.

I hope this post didn't bring you down. I actually feel like I should just delete it, but I also feel its good for us to know. double sided sword.

it take him about 30 minutes to get dressed.

daddy came home for dinner!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

I love your stories! Keep them coming! Miss you!