Parker is 20 months old today! The older he gets the more energy he has...i didn't think that was possible!
| enjoying the rain! |
| he was happy sitting in this in the house. In the car thats another story |
| He sees me wearing these when I work out. He loves to try to be a big kid. |
He is one crazy kid! He keeps Blake and I on our toes. He has no fear sometimes and it scares the crap out of me. Today he was actually rolling off the couch, and even landed on his head a few times. He thought it was halarious and even if it hurt he would get right back up and do it again. we would hear ouches in between giggles. I am glad he isn't a weenie!
| running at blake and throwing himself on him. |
| he likes to jump on our heads a lot...no wonder I am having so many headaches! |
| being sweet. He loves his Elmo! Thanks aunt Karen and Deanna! |
| Elmo needed to go potty and a hug! |
He makes us laugh all the time with how silly he is. He makes some goofy faces and is so dramatic. He has a great sense of humor and I LOVE IT! He also this crazy violent side too. He loves to wrestle and someone always ends up getting hurt. I think just this week he has busted his lip, and banged up his chin. He even knocked me really hard in the jaw that caused me to have ringing in my ear. OUCH. He gets this look in his eyes and then charges us, like a bull. I have a feeling he is going to be like me, small but tough! The difference between us is he has a sweet side!
This month he has been into coloring. He can even draw a circle, a really good one too! He is working on his fine motor skills! He amazes us everyday with how much he is talking. The most recent thing he said was "where did dad go". We were playing hide and scare isntead of hide and seek, and he couldn't find Blake.
This summer we are having fun in the sun and enjoying our NRH2O season passes. We also have a fun family mini-vacation coming up. I am so excited about it!
I am keeping this post short since I can't seem to think of anything to write. If I wasn't exshausted it might help. enjoy the pictures and just know we love Parker so much and are so blessed to have such a colorful kid!
Very cute video of parker sitting on the potty signing "the itsy bitsy spider"
(I don't see his special place but if you can let me know so I can take this down!)
(I don't see his special place but if you can let me know so I can take this down!)
No comments:
Post a Comment