Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ghost Phase

Blake completed his ghost phase on Friday. Ghost phase is where his trainer rides with him but doesn't help or tell him what to do. Well I lied, he would help him if Blake was in trouble or if he had a question. The idea was for them to see if Blake was ready to get cut loose.
drum roll...He has officially finished training!

Blake is a big boy now in his own car, running his own calls! Way to go Blakey boy!

He said he had so much fun on his ghost phase. One day I was running with a friend and Blake pulled up next to us! How cool is that and can your husband legally stop traffic! Parker didn't recognize him at all, wouldn't even say hi. As he was driving away he turned his sirens on for us!

He arrested some old guy doped up on Rx meds near our cousin Tiffany and Steve's house. He actually saw Steve drive by. Sorry Steve he didn't get to use his tazer on him.

He got some crazy call about a guy stealing water from his neighbors who were out of town. Apparently the same guy has had the cops called on him for running around the neighborhood naked. Oh boy its the Stephanie plum series in real life! (only my fellow readers will get that)

He is on day two of his being on his own and he has made an arrest each day. He is super cop or should I say super trooper! He got on the evening team with a friend from his academy class and another guy he knows that goes to another ward in our church.

1 comment:

Alycia said...

so proud! And that was very cool seeing him on our run. I am running with some running group tomorrow at 6:30 am, can you believe it? I am breaking out!