Saturday, March 31, 2012

Parker + Dirt = DIRTY BOY!

This year I am giving it a go and planted a small garden. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can grow something. It would be super nice to save on fresh veggies!

Parker jumped in as soon as we laid the box down.
 We had a hard time trying to get him out so we could fill it with dirt!

He really likes to play in dirt


I had to run out during a workout break and take a picture. He was a mess.
 At one point I had to run out and wash his mouth out because he was eating dirt.
 BOYS!!!!!!!!


what a mess! I didn't get a close up but he had a dirt stash!
I love this dirty boy, and he didn't learn to love dirt from me! OK... Well maybe he did!
Give him a few years and he will be making mud pies too!


No comments: