17 months old...really?!
Parker is doing so much it is so hard to keep up with him. I should write everything new he does down but I wouldn't put the pen down. He amazes me everyday and I am so thankful to be home with him to witness it all!

What is he doing now...
He currently really likes to say "uh oh"...if he drops a raisin he says it, he pretty much says it any chance he gets. The word NO has really taken off with him too. The funny thing is he doesn't say if we are trying to make him change his diaper or anything like that. He mostly says it when Blake tries to hide his pen when hes wearing his uniform. Parker LOVES playing with it. He takes it out of the hole and puts it back in. silly kid.
He is obsessed with my untying my shoes. I always have them in double knots and in a few minutes he has them both untied. He is a strange kid! He even has me tie them back so he can untie them again.
He really loves playing on our bed. He just started hiding under the pillows and waits for us to say, "where is Parker". Any time we are on the bed he has always seemed to think its time to sit on our heads or jump all over us. If we tickle him he signs for more! He is using that sign to his advantage.
He tries to mock us when we work out. He swings his arms if we are doing jumping jacks,does downward dog with us, jumps if we are jumping. Hes so stinking cute!
He is going through a bit of a violent stage. mostly thinks its funny to hit, I think most kids go through this. OUCH is all I have to say. He hits hard. Hopefully we can get it under control.
He now has 8 teeth! I don't know that I will notice if any other teeth are coming in since all his front teeth are in. who knows.
Here are two cute videos!
1 comment:
He is getting too big! I wish I was closer so that I could love on him.
Post a Comment