Happy 2012!
this video isn't from New Years but I had to post it
We didn't do anything exciting to welcome the New Year. We hung out at our home with our friends from church, The Newman's. We just made some snacks and played games. We played our Kinect, and almost all adults had go at it before Hannah and Rachel took over. Our night ended at 8:30. Yup, we are BORING!
![]() |
| We got a hair cut today! I think I am getting better. |
Let me move on to Parker! There is always something exciting going on with that kid!
Let me back up to December 29th, the day I declared Parker as WALKING! Yay for Parker. He started standing up on his own or at least for the first time that I saw. He was a walking maniac that day and he has been going strong since then.
Back to the New Year, well 3 days into the new year I got a nice surprise in Parker's diaper. First let me say...We hung out with our cousins Heather, Roger, and Niko on the 2nd at their house. Niko is almost 7 so he has a ton of toys that are not Parker approved! I guess Parker was eating Nikos toys because when I changed his diaper I found a battleship piece. surprise! We have a vacuum on our hands. If you house needs cleaning you know who to call!
I am really excited to see what 2012 bring us! We had a pretty great 2011, even with its ups and downs! I am really excited about Blake graduation in a little over a month! He is doing so good at the Academy! I love my boys very much!
Enjoy a few pictures!
![]() |
| This is one of my favorite pictures. I am so sad is a bit blurry. |
![]() |
| silly boys sitting on his daddy's face...he didn't want to go to bed |
this is the train my parents bought him for Christmas. His favorite gift so far.
He loves reading!




No comments:
Post a Comment