Wednesday, January 25, 2012

15 months

A quick post to get you caught up on Parker!



He now says cracker, and he even knows where his crackers are and will go get them. He gets very excited when you offer him a cracker, its so cute.


Parker playing with daddy. he is so funny



He has started making a kinds of animal noises. He makes and elephant noise, dog, tiger/lion, monkey and sometimes a cat. He still says WHAT IS THAT all the time. broken record. He is walking all over the place and he is fast. I caught him climbing on his activity table trying to get on the entertainment center, oh boy. He LOVES playing out side but I think he loves playing in the dirt more. I love my monkey more than anything!







where is Parker?!!! peek a boo

what an adorable kid, we are so lucky!

No comments: