Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Parker turned 5 in October!

October was a good month!
 
 Parker turned 5! FIVE!
 
 
 I was a little emotional this month just thinking about how big he is now, and how next year he is off to school. Its times like these that I am thankful he had a late birthday so I get to keep him home one more year. I will be a full mess next year in August. This is your warning, have the Kleenex ready. tears in my eyes just typing this. :(
 
 
Parker had a great soccer season. He had so much fun playing on the same team as Sophie his cousin. They have become so close this past year, I love it. He was one of the star players on his team, and he really enjoyed that. It was so fun to see how excited he would get after making a goal or goals, he would at least get 3 a game! Go Parker. 
 
 We love to have a good time if you can't tell. always being goofy. They love the swing set, best investment ever! Daddy of course is the fun one and will play super hero's with the kids. Jenna love to be Spiderman. She hears Parker make the web noise and walks around shooting us with web.

 
We are super blessed to have family around willing to watch our sweet kids so we can have a date night. I did have the kids sitting next to each other but we had to split them back up because Jenna would get mad if Parker didn't want to hold her hand. who would have thought that would be a problem. silly sweet kids!
 
 
my cousin baby sat for us one night and Parker embraced hanging out with a bunch of girls and did what any other boy cousin would do. He played hair salon after baths. He is going to be an awesome dad one day.

 

 
We got six flag season passes for next year and could start using them this year. We enjoyed a morning at freight fest before the scary monsters came out.


 
This is Jenna. She is something else! full of surprises and always up to something. 21 months old...is she really about to be 2 in January?!



 
We had a field trip to the farm/pumpkin patch for Parkers School. So much fun!

 
Jenna loves her big brother so much. "hold you bubba"-Jenna



 
A few  pictures from Parkers party. I haven't mastered how to play host and photographer at his parties. every year I get worse at it actually. I need to plan ahead and designate someone to take pictures for me. This year was a bit crazy. It rained the whole day before and morning of his party. The kids couldn't play outside because it was so wet. I had way to many people in my house but the kids had a blast. I survived!


 
The weekend of Parkers party we watched my neighbors dog. Jenna decided it would be fun to get in the cage and feed the dog through the holes. she cracks me up.


 
Parker showing off one of his many great birthday gifts.

 
 
Trunk or treat and trick or treating! and our silly picture while we were watching the clock until Nikos Halloween party. We had a blast at our church trunk or treat with cousins. This year our friends from church that live in our neighborhood joined us while we went trick or treating around the block. such fun month!



 


No comments: