We went to Florida for a November vacation. Since we were planning to be in Florida we bravely decided to go to Disney World. It was fun and super exhausting. I am glad we had family there to help out or else we may not have survived. Had we not of gotten a sweet deal on our hotel stay I think we would have been better off going to Disney when the kids were older. That just means now we know how much more fun it can be in a few more years...as in 5 years!
Here we are all loaded on the plane. Our first flight as a family of 4! Jenna wasn't as bad as we had imagined she would be. Don't get me wrong she did throw a few fits but if I wanted to too. Having to sit in one spot for 2.5 hours is a long time.
After we landed and got to our resort we headed out for food. Denny's was right around the corner so breakfast for dinner it was! Funny story several years aback when Blake and I went to Daytona to vacation our first stop was to eat at Denny's also! Looks like if we ever go back we have to keep the tradition alive!
Day two: DISNEY SPRINGS aka Downtown Disney
We decided to head to Disney springs since it was free and to give us something to do. We walked around, ate and played at the Lego store. We rode the carousel and Jenna and Blake rode the mini train. Parker didn't want to do that.
They had sculptures made out of Legos. It was pretty awesome. Parker wasn't in the picture taking mood so this is the only one I could get him to stand in front of.
Day 3: Clearwater Beach
We drove to the beach on Wednesday, it was about a 2 hour drive. The beach was gorgeous! I wish we stayed closer to it because I would have gone everyday! The kids played for 5 hours before we headed off to dinner and back to the resort. By far our favorite day, Disney was fun but we love the beach!
I want to go back so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment