Well August came and is quickly ending.
Jenna turned 19 months old. Parker got his cast off and can finally go swimming!
Starting with Parkers update. He got his cast off on the 14 of August. When they took his cast off his leg still hurt really bad. They said that it was completely normal. He cried when they bent his leg for the first time after 4 months. He refused to walk until later that afternoon. We had planned to celebrate by going swimming but with him not walking we decided against it. it also ended up raining so it wasn't in our cards. By the end of the night he was starting to walk some and by the end of the week he was doing much better. He has a slight limp and the Dr. said it could last 4-8 weeks. but hes had his cast off for two weeks and its not as noticeable anymore. He seems to be bouncing back pretty quickly!
OH JENNA!!!! She is such a silly girl, we love her so much but she is keeping us busy! She is starting to talk up a storm for us. Not just words but sentences. Her new favorite thing to say recently is "I don't want to"...ugh its horrible! She also says very clearly "I want down", and "I'm watching you" She speaks very well for a 19 month old I believe.
She loves to copy Parker and say "boo". She doesn't hide and jump out and say it but its still stinking cute! She blows the best kisses. Eats like a champ. She is always a mess. She loves to eat dirt, she always has dirt on her face and around her mouth. gross I know but I can't stop her. She is crazy, we caught her putting dirt down her diaper, I don't know where she learns this. We have even caught Parker feeding her a dirt rock, she happily accepted it and put it in her mouth. We can't keep our kids out of the dirt...we have to do something about that dirt. She has all her teeth except for her 2 year molars. She loves to dance! She likes to break her legs to the Silento watch me song (nae nae song). She gets down!
Pictures coming soon.
Pictures coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment