Jenna is 5 months old now. She is such a joy in our lives, we love her so much!
She can roll over from belly to back and back to belly. She rolls over belly to back more often. I usually find her on her back after her nap greeting me with a great big smile. Another thing she has been doing is turning in circles in her crib. I lay her down one way and when she wakes up she is side ways or facing the opposite direction. She is a pro at sitting up now too. She can fall forward and pull her self back up, great abs! She can go from bottom to belly, sometimes its by mistake but she does it when she is trying to reach for something. She grabs for everything and everything goes straight to her mouth. She loves her Sophie giraffe and gets very excited when she sees it! Have I mentioned how adorable we think she is?!
She is so stinking cute!
She isn't big on giggling but when she chooses to its usually because Parker did something funny. Daddy can tickle her with his chin and get some good giggles but its usually short lived. Her giggles almost sound like she is crying. She can't decide if its funny or if it makes her mad. She must not like to be tickled. I am not a fan either.
Yep she finally took a bottle... now we need to go on a date!
and there she is with her cousins!
They love each other so much!
We brought out the jumper and she loves it. She loves the toys and really likes to jump. It helps keep her busy while I cook dinner. While we eat I started sitting her in there high chair, and she usually is content. I think it makes her feel included.
She is so stinking cute!
First time in the pool and LOVED it!
They love their daddy!
Parker is loving that she is finally starting to play. I have a very funny video of her taking his toys away and them fighting over the toys. Watch out Parker, Jenna is growing at rapid speeds and will be bigger than you soon!
Parker is a great big brother. He is always giving Jenna hugs and kisses. He sometimes gets carried away and hurts her but he is usually quick to apologize and give her loves. If he hears me say "jenna why are you crying" he turns to me and says "babies do that". He has shown some jealousy when we are playing with Jenna and not him. Those are usually the times when he is a little mean to her. Its hard trying to explain to a 3 year old that we love them the same and sometimes we can't give him all our attention. He loves it when daddy is home because we can spit up and he has at least one of us to himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment