Our baby girl is 6 months old now!
She has started babbling (talking) like crazy. She loves to scream but it sounds more like a growl! She has been doing that for awhile but it seems to be her favorite sound because she does it all the time. She really goes crazy if she gets ahold of our hair. On another note... she loves to pull everyone hair. I always wear my hair up or she just pulls handful out. Its pretty painful and at this rate I may never need a haircut.
She is sitting up like a pro! Now she has started slowly turning her self in a circle while she plays. She rolls over both ways but still hates to be on her belly if she isn't asleep. complete opposite of Parker. She loves to eat her toes and her fingers. She is grabbing at everything and everything goes straight to her mouth.
We gave her a try of food, and she seemed to love it. She is way more interested in food at this age than Parker was, but it could be that she just wants to put everything in her mouth. Next month I plan to really introduced solids to her, I am just giving her a little more time, and I hope she grows out of her food sensitivities. I still can't have dairy or peanut butter. I have tried eggs and they don't seem to bother as much.
She loves playing with her brother and always has a huge grin for him. I am pretty sure her first word will be bubba. We took her on her first wagon ride, she was ok at first but after about a minute she decided she didn't like it at all.
She loves the water, and feel right at home in it. She never cries when we put her in even when its a little chilly. She just splashed and has a great time! We went to the Trophy Club water park earlier in the month with our cousins and she loved it just as much as the big kids!
We had a great 4th of July! I love that on the 3rd two areas in Haslet have a firework show. I hate big crowds and this works out well for us, plus daddy gets to join. Parker loved the show and Jenna seemed to too, and never once shed a tear from the noise. What a big girl!
until next month...can't wait to see what she is doing by then!
On July 17thh we took her to pediatrician and she weighed 18 pounds and was 27.5 inches tall. still a beast! He commented on how great her skin was too!
No comments:
Post a Comment