Sunday, June 8, 2014

Our 9 year Anniversary!

On May 29th 2014 we celebrated 9 years of marriage together! We have known each other for 13 years this year too, times fly's when your having fun!
 
We didn't do much since we can't leave Jenna long yet. We had dinner at Razoos while my mom watched the kids. This was my first time away from both kids alone with Blake since Jenna was born. I need to get out more often now that I know she can last about 2 hours with out me. We planned to put the kids to bed and go watch a late movie but decided we didn't want to stay up late. we are so old!
 
We have had our fair share of ups and downs but I wouldn't change anything. I am just glad that I have had such a wonderful guy by my side the past 9 years. He puts up with me so that counts for something!
 
 
 
 

No comments: