It finally happened, I turned 30. Am I sad?...Nope! I am going to welcome my 30's and enjoy them. A wise friend told me to enjoy getting older because so many don't get the chance. Great advice if you ask me!
so here's to turning 30! (arm raised with my water in hand!)
I celebrated my birthday with my sweet family Friday morning over breakfast. I spent Friday night with a few of my favorite gals, burgers and sweets at Panera bread. we totally kicked it 30 style! Saturday I spend the afternoon in Denton at Jared and Olivia's house. Roger, Karen and Deanna joined and we had a good time eating and mingling! Oh and we ate a cake shaped as a frog! Sunday I spend the day iced in at home snuggled with my kiddos! doesn't get better than that.
I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for me. so far the past 10 have been pretty great and I have much to be thankful for! I married one heck of a guy, and have had two pretty awesome kids! I get to be a stay at home mom where I can watch my kids grow and enjoy teaching them all that I can.
thanks for all the birthday wishes!
my card from Karen and Deanna!
so here's to turning 30! (arm raised with my water in hand!)
I celebrated my birthday with my sweet family Friday morning over breakfast. I spent Friday night with a few of my favorite gals, burgers and sweets at Panera bread. we totally kicked it 30 style! Saturday I spend the afternoon in Denton at Jared and Olivia's house. Roger, Karen and Deanna joined and we had a good time eating and mingling! Oh and we ate a cake shaped as a frog! Sunday I spend the day iced in at home snuggled with my kiddos! doesn't get better than that.
I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for me. so far the past 10 have been pretty great and I have much to be thankful for! I married one heck of a guy, and have had two pretty awesome kids! I get to be a stay at home mom where I can watch my kids grow and enjoy teaching them all that I can.
thanks for all the birthday wishes!
flowers from my aunts Karen and Deanna on the left and roses from Blake!
My card from Blake!
my card from Karen and Deanna!
My card from my neighbor Sheri and Gary!
No comments:
Post a Comment