Friday, March 7, 2014

Jenna is now 2 months old!

Can you believe its been 8 weeks already?!

this little princess is 8 weeks old!
Jenna had her 2 month check up today and is taking after her daddy! She is in the 98th percentile for height, projecting to be about 5'10. umm wow! she weighs 12 pounds 3 ounces and is 24" long. she full of rolls and we are loving it!
 
 
She has outgrown most of her 0-3 month clothes, many she only got to wear once. I guess that's better than not at all. Now if this crazy weather will hurry up and get warm she will be able to wear her 3-6 months clothes, since most of them are spring/ summer outfits.

Just to show how much she is growing at 6 weeks she was 11 pounds, 7 weeks she was 11 pounds 12 ounces, and now 12 pounds! All from breast milk, thank you very much!
 
Over the past two weeks she has really started to smile a lot! she has big full cheeks to go with that smile, ADORABLE! She loves her big brother and I got some super cute pictures of her smiling at him. She has started to coo and make cute baby noises, and when I coo at her she smiles. she has turned into a drool monster too...time for those bibs.
 
she is actually a little congested right now, but the Dr. said its doesn't seem like anything to worry about. I just have to keep an eye on her. We had our family adjustment today so I bet she will be 100% in no time.
 
She usually only sleeps for 3-4 hour stretches. usually its closer to 3 hours. She really like her food! Most nights she goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:30... and then she has a bad night and is up until 12 or 1.  those are the nights when I am really grumpy...I really REALLY like my sleep. She is still a way better sleeper than Parker was from the beginning so I will take any amount of sleep I can get.
 
we are loving every second with these two kiddos. I have ventured out a few time with them now and its not as bad as I thought it would be. Enjoy some pictures!

smiling at her daddy

snuggles on mommy's 30th birthday!

big smile or big brother

enjoying a 3 hour nap on mommy...I took a nap too!

her big 8 week old smile!

she is getting so big and heavy!

No comments: