I had my baby shower on November 2, it turned out awesome! My sister in laws threw it for me and even though they went above and beyond what I would have liked I loved it! It was simple and very girly! They kept true to their word and didn't embarrass me, thanks for that! It was nice to have all of my closest friends and family celebrate Jenna with me. I love all the gifts we received and can't wait to use them with Jenna.
| 29 weeks 2 days away from being 30 weeks. |
My check up was on the 6th of November and everything sounded and measured good. She drew some blood to check my iron levels and make sure everything is good. I haven't gotten any news on the results so I can only assume everything is good. I am now seeing Sue my midwife every two weeks. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by super fast until now! I have felt so anxious lately and I can't shake it. I hate feeling that I am running out of time. If she comes when Parker did it would be the weekend after Christmas. I doubt she will come early but I still need to be prepared. We paint her room this coming up Friday! It took me a while to pick out the exact pink I wanted to use. I also sold Parkers old crib and bought a white crib for her room. White will make the room look brighter since the pink is a bit darker than most pinks. I can't wait until her nursery is all done.
This pregnancy has felt harder than with Parker. I do feel bigger than I did with Parker but its just in my belly. She is defiantly lower and it makes it hard to bend over and all that pressure in my lower abdomen is driving me crazy! I have pretty much hit the weight with her from what I weight with Parker at his birth. I am just a little sad about that but I guess I can't do anything about that. Maybe if I could stop stressing about stuff and stay away from the crap I would stop gaining weight! the good thing is that its mostly in my waist. Bad thing, I feel like I am going to topple over! I loved being pregnant with Parker and I wish I could say the same this time. I just can't wait to not be pregnant anymore! I am 31 weeks this week so I am almost done...I think I can. I think I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment