Thursday, November 21, 2013

32 weeks

I had my 32 week check up yesterday with Sue. We listened to Jenna's heartbeat which sounded great! I am measuring right at 32 also. She is in the head down position, has been for a while, and is laying comfortably in the middle of my belly and slightly to the right.  My last appointment Sue drew blood and my blood work came back normal. Sue said my results were 'beautiful", and to keep doing what I am doing! That makes me feel great since this time around I seem to want to eat more junk. She brings out the sweet tooth in me! she is 100% my daughter!

31.5 weeks

32.5 weeks

Over the past two weeks I have been really tired and find myself needing to take a nap more often than not. Parker hates napping but I have managed to get him to fall asleep with me. When he naps he usually stays up until about 11 so I have to decide how tired I am before I take my nap. Some days I let him watch a movie so I can get a short nap in. I feel like a bad mom but to him I am the greatest so it works out!

We have been busy preparing Jenna's room! We painted it pink, and boy is it pink! I absolutely love it! Big Thanks to Blake and Aunt Karen for doing that. I really appreciate all their hard work! We also got her new crib in. we decided white would look better in her room with the pink. I sold Parkers crib to my brother since they are expecting a baby in June of 2014! Our family is growing so quickly and I am excited!


  My friend Laura Silver has a baby girl and has been so sweet to give me her hand me downs, so Jenna is set with clothes up to 9 months. What a blessing. I sure hope she gets to wear them all. Our girls will be right at a year apart. I can't wait for them to be older and watch them play!
 
My next appointment we will have a birth refresher class. I am getting close!!

No comments: