Wednesday, September 25, 2013

35 Months

This year is flying by. I can't wrap my head around how next month is already October and Parker will be 3! At the beginning of this month he started a pre-school co-op with some of the girls from my new ward (church). He was a little hesitant at first but now loves his new friends. He still has a hard time when we first get there but when we go to pick him up he says things like "I am not done playing" or "I don't want to go home". He is the youngest out of 6 kids, but he's super smart and not to far behind. When I tell him we are going to school he always ask to ride in the school bus. In three years I always say!
 
He's holding bread they made. sorry blurry pic!
 
 
This month we just tried to enjoy the end of summer with some late pool days. It has cooled of a little lately so we haven't even thought about going to the pool. We did go to Grapefest in Grapevine to see cousin Ashley's step-moms band perform. It was hot but not the least fun and entertaining! They had a petting zoo that pretty much consisted of goats. They were very aggressive and would jump up on who ever had food. Blake had to pour the food in Parkers hand so he could feed them. If parker would have held the cup they would have eaten the cup straight out of his hand.

 
 
 
 
 
 
We got to find out he was having a baby sister this month! He would always say it was a baby sister in my belly when we asked what he wanted. Baby Brother or baby Sister...He would say baby sister. I don't know if he just thinks it suppose to be a baby sister because a few of the book we read talk about the new baby being a sister. Anyway he was right! I had gone to register one day and they always give you a bag of goodies to take home. Parker thought it was a present for him since it was in a gift bag. He was looking through the bag and came across a brochure with a baby on it. he pointed to the picture and said "that's my baby sister". Talk about freaking cute! He then proceeded to do say that at every picture he saw. We went to the zoo this past Monday and got to see the baby elephant. He loves animals which means he loves the zoo! We went with his best bud Wyatt. They are so cute together. They got most excited about feeding the koi fish, and they kept talking about the snake hole. Once we actually got the snake hole neither of them wanted to through it. If you don't know what it is, its a tunnel kids can walk through. parker has done it before but I guess he decided it was to dark and scary today.
 
 
 

No comments: