Parker is now 33 months old. Our highlight of July was our San Antonio Family Vacation. We originally planned this vacation around me running a half marathon with a good friend. I didn't get to run this half but my friend Kirk Cannon did and kicked butt! I am super proud of him for accomplishing such a huge goal. I am happy that I was there to stand as a witness at the finish line!
We were joined by The Elliott Family (James, Rachel, Ethan, and Devin) We stayed at the Alamo KOA campsite in their camper.
We started Vacation first thing in the morning with some yummy donuts!
Our first night there the boys enjoyed coloring outside
chilling waiting for the yummy ribs to be done
I love my Family!
They had a playground and the kids loved it. It was ancient and they didn't care.
parker loved the hummingbirds. He loved them so much we had to put up our bird feeder here at home, even though we don't have any birds.
Letting the boys watch a movie before bed. Parker didn't last long before he crawled into bed with us and fell asleep.
We went to the Natural Bridge wildlife center. It's a drive thru zoo like Fossil Rim, it wasn't as great as fossil Rim but still a fun experience.
Ethan was brave enough to feed the crazy ostrich!
Ethan is so sweet. he always wanted to hold Parkers hand
getting ready for the river walk boat tour
Saturday we went to Schlitterbaun the waterpark. I didn't take any pictures, I know... I failed! Parker had a blast. they had some great kid areas and he even went down one of the big boy tube rides. The trip ended kind of rough since Parker decided to hold his poop in all weekend. His tummy hurt Saturday night and the whole way home but for some un-known reason he wouldn't go. we drove home four hours with him crying and once we got home he finally went, and we had a happy kid.
the boys washing their cars!
the next few pictures are just random fun we had through out the month! Enjoy!
Some fun things he has been doing: He loves the song " I like to move it, movie it" from Madagascar. He sings it all the time and we listen to it in the car over and over. I can sing that song in my sleep! This past month we let him play games on our phones, mistake on our part. Anyway he quickly became addicted to playing the big monkey game aka temple run. He actually got pretty good at it for his age. we ended up taking the phone away since he was only wanting to play that and watch tv.
He is doing great with potty training minus the poop issues all of a sudden. He tells us when he has to go potty or goes himself. He still has trouble pulling is underwear up but I think it mostly he is being lazy. He still wets the bed at night but that I have heard sometimes takes longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment