Tuesday, August 6, 2013
17 Weeks
Baby Jenkins #2 is doing great! I had my 17 week check up with my midwife Sue today. Everything checked out great! I am measuring right where I should be. We found the heart beat right away, she put the Doppler on my belly and there it was. good strong heart beat, and we could hear the baby moving around. A heart beat so strong and loud coming from something so small is just AMAZING! the past 4 weeks I have really been able to feel the baby move. When I was pregnant with Parker I don't remember being able to feel the him until well after 20 weeks. This time I know what expect! I was telling my midwife how I could feel pressure and feel exactly where the baby is, and saying I hope I am not growing a whale! This baby is active! My next appointment is September 3 and then my sonogram will be sometime the week of the 16th. I don't know that I will be able to survive waiting for 6 more weeks. I completely understand why we wait so long and am ok with that, but still its hard not to be anxious! We have started talking about names and we decided once we know what we are having will make it easier. However at the rate we are going and not being able to agree on a single name this baby may never have a name! The first picture posted below is me at 17 weeks, and the second picture is 9 weeks, 11 weeks, and 12 weeks. The last picture I think is 16 weeks. So I am slowly getting bigger. This last month I gained the most, 3 pounds in 1 month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment