Saturday, March 2, 2013

House update...

The house is moving right along but not moving fast enough!
 
As of Friday, the inside is painted, has title, cabinets, counter tops,ceiling fans, light fixtures, plugs and light switches, closet and pantry shelves are in, tubs and sinks. They still need to finish trimming the house, put the hardwood floors in and carpet, they need to finish the master shower to. oh and we will need appliances and blinds, I think they wait until the last minute for those. They never poured our driveway last week...they said they were going to try.
 
Here are a few pictures of how things look.
 
Parker's sink...I really like the counter tops

Our kitchen counter tops and cabinets

this is the color of our kitchen counter tops


Master bath. The shower accent we added is nice but I would have like it higher up. o'well

our island has an over hang...it looks funny to me but I guess once our bar stool is there it will look better.
now Parker can help me cook...

master bath
 
 
 

1 comment:

Alycia said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it!