Another Month has past and my sweet boy is now a month older.
 |
| Happy Easter |
This month has been a bit rough. We are still living with our friends and I think its starting to effect Parker too. We love our friends the Nuttalls but are so ready to be in our own home. a few more days...hopefully. That's will be a whole other post.
 |
| a few more pictures from his art class he took in Jan/Feb. |
Lets see, where to begin...or what can I remember from this past month!
about a month ago you would hear me complain that anytime Parker hurts himself he would never say what hurts. Now he tells me anytime he hurts himself. He could bump into the wall and turn to me and say " it hit me, I hurt my arm". I am not a fan of whining and he has done more than enough whining this month. gotta love 2 year old kids!
 |
| out for my birthday breakfast. love |
 |
| watching a movie with daddy. love my boys |
He cracks me up when he counts to 10 because now he has started counting like this 123..7...11. yeah he totally skips 456, and ,9810. He use to count the right way. I need to work with him again. He has gotten better about his colors, which makes me happy because I was getting worried.
 |
| Parker loves the Watauga Library, we may still go if our new library isn't as fun! |
 |
| Parker pulling daddy's finger...BOYS |
He has started telling me at night that he wants to go to sleep. That's huge, because he hates to sleep. The first time he said it I was shocked! He still makes the request to" sleep in mommy's bed" and I always say "no you need to sleep in Parker's bed". I can't help that he loves my me so much! It is sweet that he feels like he needs me with him at all times. I secretly love it!
 |
| Cousins. Fell asleep after Kinsey's birthday party. So sweet |
 |
| we spent a few days in Aubrey TX with my friend Amanda. They boys had a great time! |
He is such a fun kid and I am grateful God gave him to me. Not having our own home has made it hard to keep a routine with him. I am looking forward to getting him back on track! on the plus side about not having a home is we have gotten to play with a lot of our friends and family!
 |
| we got to play with Ashley at the park |
 |
| Parker loves playing with his daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment