This week has been a good week for potty training. It's been about a month since I started potty training Parker and it is finally starting to click. He pretty much only wears diapers if we go out or if he is sleeping. He runs around naked most of the time or in big boy underwear. He still has accidents in his big boy underwear, so we are still working on that. We are also still practicing pulling up and down his underwear/pants. He still needs practice but he's doing great!
This week he has ran over to the potty and has gone pee pee everyday on his own. I still remind him if it's been awhile, or I see him start to get fidgety. He usually only goes poop if I can tell he needs to go and take him to hide behind the shower curtain. Today we were at the park and he had to go and he told me he needed to go but I didn't have the potty and the bathroom was to far away. My fault. Once he pooped he wouldn't sit down in his stroller. I took that as a good sign, since he knows he doesn't like to sit in poop. Later this afternoon he ran over to the potty and went poo poo in the potty! all by himself! I was so excited! he turned my crappy day into a great day!
 |
| he got to play in the sprinker as part of his going poo poo in the potty treat! |
 |
| he loves the water! |
 |
| my sweet boy |
No comments:
Post a Comment