Parker is now 21 months old going on 20! He is so much fun, and such a handful! He loves running, climbing, jumping, drawing, and getting dirty. This little guy loves life, and loves to give me mild heart attacks. He has also become a huge fan of the TV, but I limit that. He still loves to read but this month he hasn't been as into it as he usually is, nice change of pace but kinda sad too.
| We are having a great time this summer at the water park |
| I love when he reads to himself |
| He has such an imagination now when he plays. I love to sit back and watch him play. oh to be a kid again. |
| He loves piggy back rides just as much as he loves his daddy! |
| He doesn't show it but he loves him mommy too! |
| playing the drums at the park |
| getting ready to go for a naked run...ha ha He loves to wear our shoes |
| pool time with Kinsey |
| time to color |
No comments:
Post a Comment