Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did! On Christmas Eve we hung out with our good friends the Newman's. Thanks for having us over, Parker had a great time playing with Jacob and the girls!


On Christmas morning Parker woke up early as usual. So I feed him and then we opened presents. Santa brought him a activity table. He loves it. He actually played with it for a few days before it was wrapped up and put away. I won't be able to get away with that for much longer.


We headed over to my parents house to continue our Christmas morning. We walked in and all you could see was a heaping pile of presents for Parker. He is so spoiled. We are so thankful for my parents and brother, they go above and beyond to show how much they love Parker. He is one lucky kid!










We headed home with a trunk full of toys and put Parker down for a nap. While he napped Blake and I jammed out to our new  xbox kinect game, Dance Central. Neither of us are the best of dancers but we sure did have a blast playing!

We went to church for a lovely Sacrament meeting. The spirit was so strong, I think I actually teared up a few times. We are so Thankful for our Heavenly Father and the many blessing we have been blessed with. We are thankful for his birth, because of him we get to live such wonderful lives!

Just when you think we can finally go home to relax...nope we have one more place to go! We spend Christmas night with Blake's side of the family. We celebrated at The Elliott's new home, which was so cute! We all gathered together and ate Mexican food, and opened tons more presents for Parker. Thank you all for spoiling Parker. He loves all his toys! We exchange white elephant gifts every year and this year we actually walked away with some pretty decent gifts. Blake scored some Texas Rangers slippers and I got a key chain level and a pen screw driver, very handy!

After a long day we finally headed home to put Parker to bed. Blake and I stayed up and put his toys together for him to play with in the morning and watched Love Actually. We do that every year.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: