The past few weeks Blake has been doing CIT (critical incident training). so pretty much weapon disarmament. Today he said I know how to take a gun away from someone if they are pointing it at me, and it's painful, for the other person. Well I sure hope so!
He passed off on his baton test last week. The instructors were dressed in the red man outfit and they had to go in fighting with their batons. I guess at one point the instructor took a hold of Blake's baton and they have to fight them off. Blake got him off by kicking the instructor in the balls. That will do it!
Today during lunch Blake called me like he always does and said they had to slap the crap out of each other. I guess the instructor wanted to make sure everyone wasn't afraid to slap someone. so they had everyone line up in two lines facing each other and take turns slapping each other. If the instructors saw someone give a wimpy slap they had to get slapped by the instructors. ouch. Blake had to get slapped twice since his guy gave a first wimpy slap and they made him redo it. So needless to say when it was Blake's turn to slap he said this is payback and gave the guy a nice slap. All my How I met your Mother Fans...Happy Slapsgiving!
I pretty much created this post so I could write about Blake getting slapped...I thought it was funny they had to do that.
Fight gone bad is a work out they had to do today. They say when your done with it is how you feel after a fight. Blake said he almost threw up. I won't be fighting with him anytime soon, I don't want to get thrown up on.
1 comment:
This made me laugh. It's good to know not to fight with Blake!!
Post a Comment