I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had the past 8 months to watch Devin. Being able to watch him was a huge blessing for my family and was the reason we were able to have me stay home with Parker! Thanks Rachel and James for trusting me with your baby boy, Parker and I will miss him!
As much as we will miss him, I am excited to only have ONE kid to watch now! Watching two kids under the age of one has been nothing but a challenge. I couldn't imagine having twins and pray I never have twins! For the past 8 months on days that I had Devin I was seriously changing diapers, feeding them, putting them to sleep, and saying NO all day long. I really am going to miss watching them play together though. Now that they are getting older they were starting to actually get along and play really well together.For a few months I was worried because Devin didn't like for Parker to come near him. I guess this just means family gatherings will be special getting to watch them play!
I look forward to just being Aunt Christine!
No comments:
Post a Comment