HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PARKER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
On Friday, October 21st I took Parker to the Japanese Gardens to take his pictures. Let me just start by saying I have the cutest kid ever! He has such a silly personality and I love it!
I was running around like a crazy person trying to get the few good pictures I got. I don't know how I worked as a photographer for 5 years and kept up with all those kids. Parker is worth the chasing!
yesterday I was thinking about how a year ago I was running around like crazy trying to get everything ready for you since you surprised me and decided to join us TWO AND A HALF WEEKS EARLY! I was in denial for the whole morning until my midwife confirmed I was in labor.
This past year has been absolutely wonderful!
Dear Parker,
I can't believe today your turn 1. It still seems like just yesterday I got to hold you for the first time, you were so little! This time last year I was working very hard to bring you into this world. I was tired, scared, and anxious all at the same time. I could be upset with you for taking forever to be born but I'm not. After getting to know you this year I now know that's just part of your special personality. You arrived 2.5 weeks early, just like you chose to crawl early, and do so many other things ahead of schedule. You put me through 12 HOURS of active labor ( so worth it) just like it took you 6 weeks to sleep longer than 3 hours and in your own bed, and how you do things only when your ready...like walking...still patiently waiting for those cute baby steps by the way!
I want you to know that your mommy and daddy love you so much. You mean the world to us! You are so smart and I am amazed everyday by the things you do. I know you will grow up to be a very successful young man and we look forward to watching and helping you grow! I can't wait to see what the future holds for our sweet little family! WE LOVE YOU PARKER!
This past month you have enjoyed walking while holding onto our fingers and kicking the ball! you love playing with all your cars and your little friends, even though your play to rough and make them cry. We are working on that! You managed to swallow a battery that I never found. you will always be battery boy! I can't take my eyes off you because you get into everything, your so curious. You figured out one day that you could crawl behind the couch, thankfully you forgot about that or I would have one more place to clean. On October 9th you took two steps and mommy and daddy thought you would be a walking fool by now. you tricked us!You likes to stand and then fall forward and have us catch you.
you are trying to talk so bad, you loves the park where we go walking/running at. you points and yell duck at the ducks and birds! you can say duck, ball, hungry, water, and whats that. and so what if we are the only ones who know your saying that stuff!
you just got your 5th tooth. It's your top right middle tooth. you look like a jack-o-lantern! perfect for your Halloween.
Today you actually may have a stomach bug :( Mommy had a fun play date planned but had to cancel when you showed signs of being sick.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!



No comments:
Post a Comment