Monday, July 25, 2011

Whats new!

Family Update:

Blake survived his first two weeks in the Police Academy! He has already come home with some decent bruises. I was actually looking at him yesterday and he already looks more muscular, then he weighed himself and has gained 3 pounds. He has taken two test, first one he got a 92, and the second one he got a 100! This class has a new Captain and he is very strict about grades. He doesn't want anyone making a C or else they have some really hard work outs ahead of them. Well harder than what they already have to do. One of his trainers said " please do good, I do these workouts with you, and what the Captain wants me to make you do if you fail. I DON'T want to do because it sucks".  Everyone made a B or higher...smart Captain if you ask me! Blake is really enjoying the Academy so far. They are currently teaching them how to defend themselves. I jumped out at him the other day to scare him and he told me I should probably stop doing that. He is afraid hes going to pop me a good one!
Blake's back after week 1

Blake's knees...they have bruises on them from learning how to fall for two hours. in person you could really see how beat up they were.

He is scheduled to graduate on FEBRUARY 10, 2012!!!!!!! We are so excited. Save the date everyone we will be celebrating!

yogurt face!









We both got haircuts...much shorter than normal. Trying to beat the Texas heat!

totally looks like a "jerk" cop!!!!

After

No comments: